Stories of inspiration and hope for your audiences—be they local, national or international. Ask the children what they think about the future and how they can be successful in the age of artificial intelligence.
- May 2020 — The 6th World Children Festival will take place July 30th - August 1st of the 2021 school year.
- November 2019 – Penguin Random House will distribute free copies of the Dalai Lama’s first-ever book for children to 10,000 WCF attendees
- September 2019 – The 2020 World Children’s Festival gets the National Mall for July 31st to August 2nd
- March 2019 - The STEAMS Journal features the World Children's Festival and 'The Art of Empathy'
- February 2019 – All-China Women's Federation, the official leader of women's movement in PRC, features the world festival in its magazine (see pages 56-57)
- January 2019 - The Long Island students compete under the Arts Olympiad to represent New York at the World Children’s Festival