Help change the world!
The World Children’s Festival brings together children from around the world to co-imagine and co-create. They celebrate diversity and differences which promote human discovery and collaborative innovation. The WCF is an intervention that motivates and prepares children to become "creative-empaths" who can work together to ensure sustainability, shared prosperity, and a peaceful future.
Each festival day has a unique educational focus: July 31st is Health & Environment Day, August 1st is Creativity & Imagination Day. August 2nd is Peace & Leadership Day. The festival opens at 10:00 am and closes at 6:00 pm on all three days.
The WCF educational programming is based on STEAMS Education, our pioneering approach to integrate STEM disciplines with art and culture ("A") and with sport and play (the second "S") for students’ holistic development.
Do not miss the Opening Ceremony on Friday, July 31st at 10:00 am. Or the Closing Ceremony on Sunday, August 2nd at 5:00 pm.
Please contact us if you are interested in attending the World Children’s Awards Banquet on Monday, August 3rd which is the only ticketed event which you might want to support and join the world’s children celebrate the future.
WCF will awaken your “inner child”—the creative and empathic you!
WCF offers you an opportunity to brighten the future.
- You can become a Festival Volunteer. Email us about your availability and creative talents.
- You can serve as a Host Family if you reside in the Greater Washington Area and can accommodate one child and a parent for a week.
- If you are a subject matter expert, you can apply to host a Workshop or Activity
- Your company can make its mark at The National Mall and in children’s hearts as a WCF Sponsor.
- You can help the children and their world festival with your support
For more, please review this brief on the WCF 2020.